Friday, December 12, 2008

Wrapping up the Semester

The semester is coming to an end and I've finished the monsoon section of the module. I'm pretty happy with it I'd say. I also edited the stock section of the module.

From here, I'm headed to Townsville, Australia for a semester where I will be enriching my understanding of the world ocean. I'm very excited about it. I leave in February. I'm sorry to say that due to the distance, I won't be continuing with the project in the Spring, however I do hope to continue in the Fall.

I must contact Annette before I leave so we can get on the same page about the Capstone project. I wrote up a proposal for my capstone proposal writing class, however I'm not sure whether or not its what we'll be doing.

Its been a joy to see this project develop and I can't wait to see the progress when I get back.

No comments: